Updates to Gas Engineer Software
After many hours and days of testing we have released the latest version of Gas Engineer Software.
The Update Includes: 1) Increased Font Size on Certificates, Job Sheet, Quotes and Invoices to make it easier for your customers to read.
2) When you edit an issued Gas Safety Certificate the receivers signature is now transfer to the updated certificate.
3) Gas and Oil Service Reports now show all previous years service due.
4) CD11 – Tidied up of logo placement on the website.
5) Added space for an extra 180 Invoice and Quote Templates.
6) Job Sheet – Tidied up the formatting of the printed pdf.
7) Small correction to the Warning Notice, Minor Electrical Works and TI133D certificate.
8) Fixed a small bug with the ‘Edit’ invoice button affecting some Internet Explorer users.
9) Fixed a bug accessing the Job Sheet email template.
10) Fixed a bug with variable :duedate in the Gas Certificate Email Template.
11) Invoice number, region and postcode variables have been added to the email templates. (note this will only work when sending from the website – until the apps are updated)
12) Deleted Customers and Job Address are no longer shown on the drop down list on the calendar.
13) The Description field on the Quotes and Invoices has been increased to 5000 characters.
Thank you for everyone’s feedback and suggestions.
I hope you find these updates helpful.