Updates for Gas Engineer Software – March 2019
We now have a new team member – Alex has joined the team to speed up the development of new features on the web portal.
The iOS and Android developers have been busy working on updating every screen, button and menu within the apps and we are looking forward to releasing the update as soon as they are ready and tested.
Other major news is the migration to Kubernetes is now complete – so in peak times new servers can automatically come online within 25 to 30 seconds.
Prior to this update it took 5 to 6 minutes to get new servers rolled out, which resulted in slower connections during busy periods.
We also have added highly detailed monitoring and continuous checking for all servers – if a server fails the checks they are replaced automatically.
This ensures that the software is always there when you need it.
For those who are interested in technology and would like to know more about Kubernetes click here
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
Web Portal Updates
(3 releases – current version 1.14.0)
- Commercial Catering record has been brought up to the latest industry standards
- MOT style renewal dates on Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
- Draft tab is now available on the invoices section, allowing you to find any unissued invoices easily
- Improved Gas Reports to display all results between two chosen dates while ignoring the year
- Rectified a sorting issue under the invoices section
- Xero integration will present users with an option to select bank account
- Further backend changes for both Sage and Xero integration, to improve user experience
- Added option to select FF for Flue Type when entering gas appliance details
- And many other back-end changes based on feedback we’ve received