Updates for Gas Engineer Software – January 2021
Happy New Year from all of us at Gas Engineer Software! We hope you enjoyed the holidays and feel ready to face the new year.
The team have spent the last month improving the software across all platforms, as well as getting it ready for some bigger changes and much-requested additions that are on their way later this year.
We also spent some time upgrading our servers, which allows us to provide you with added speed and stability going forward.
All of these updates and improvements are from your feedback and suggestions.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support, we really appreciate it. We hope you, your family, and friends enjoy the holiday season!
And all the team at
Gas Engineer Software.
Web Portal Updates
(4 releases – current version 1.25.9)
• Any postcode from the Republic of Ireland will now be accepted in the company postcode field
• Users with Account Integration add-on will now get the QuickBooks role
• Removing all payments from a paid invoice will now update the PDF
• Xero Export function is now available to all plans
• Fixed cases of additional semicolon being added to email CC field
• Fixed unusual behavior when adding < or > to serial number
• Resolved some characters being incorrectly displayed on calendar events
• A number of other back-ends fixes, changes, and improvements